Truffle Team Building
An exciting outdoor team game in the magic atmosphere of a wood in Langhe Monferrato Roero hills, Piedmont, looking for the precious underground mushroom that made this region famous all over the world: the Truffle.
Divided into groups and lead by expert local Truffle hunters, you will learn to know the world of the woods following the infallible dog’s sense of smell. Discover all the secrets behind the Truffle hunting, Unesco intangible Cultural Heritage, from the training of the puppies to the Truffle plants, from the hunter’s hidden spots to tradition anecdotes. At the end of the activity, lunch at the Truffle hunter’s house.
About 4 hours
Number of people:
Min. 10 - Max. 40
The price includes:
- guests division into groups and didactic material for every group;
- truffle hunting excursion in the woods, divided into groups;
- lunch at the truffle hunter’s house with truffle tasting, drinks included;
- truffle products as participation gift for every guest;
- English-speaking interpreter.
The price doesn't include:
- Found truffles, transportation, extras and everything not expressly indicated
- Is also available in the event of bad weather, providing conditions are safe
- The experience is simulated in order to make sure that the hunt, reactions, and dog’s behavior and understanding with the “Trifolau” can be observed with the finding of at least one truffle
- Calls for comfortable footwear suitable for walking in the woods.
- No animals are allowed (they could distract the truffle dog)